A few weeks ago, a stand up comedian called me and left a voice mail. Turns out he got a few gigs because he wrote guest posts on one of my blogs.
That is awesome.
So, I started to think, “How do I share the platform with even more people?”
How do I help people who are hustling on their dream get some much deserved attention?
How do I encourage you and introduce you to 100,000 of your biggest fans?
Over the next few months I’m going to figure out a lot of different answers to that, but today I’ve got a very specific one. In fact, I’ll answer those questions with a question of my own:
Do you want to design the set for the Quitter Conference?
The event is Friday, September 21 at 6PM and Saturday, September 22 in Nashville, TN. (It sold out, but you can watch it live on the simulcast!)
Even though we’ve got an amazing team here at Dave Ramsey that designs sets, I thought it’d be fun to find a fellow quitter like you and give you a shot.
Are you awesome at creating rooms? Staging experiences? Making an antique desk look good next to a skateboard? (See I can’t even describe the scene, let alone design it.)
If set design or live event design or staging rooms is your dream, here’s what I propose:
1. We will give you a small budget of cash.
2. We will give you a free ticket to the sold out Quitter Conference.
3. You and I will talk on the phone about the particular type of awesome we’re looking for.
4. You can come as early as Wednesday, September 19 to set up and make it look awesome. (You can come Friday if that’s better for your schedule.)
5. I will thank you profusely and do a big blog post about your immense talents and tell 100,000 people that you are awesome.
If that sounds fun to you, email links to some of your work or photos of it to Becky.Powell (a) DaveRamsey.com by Sunday, September 2.