I’m not going to lie to you, I wish this post had the same alliteration as “Tuesday Task.” That is money! I even considered going with “Thursday Thresource,” but that was ridiculous.
Regardless of the name, I learned recently how important it can be in the midst of FinishYear for us to share resources.
In preparation for the Quitter Conference, which you should attend in February, we started having a “Quitter Breakfast.” The invite was open to anyone, and we basically got together to talk about the projects we’re working on over coffee. The best thing we did at the breakfasts was share resources. We went around the table and each said one resource that’s helped us work on the things we’re passionate about.
It can be a book, a website, an app, a piece of luggage that makes traveling easier, anything is fair game.
So, on Thursdays during January, I’ll share a resource that’s really helped me along the way. And then you can share one you love in the comments.
Cool? All right. Let’s talk about the first Thursday Resource.
1. It’s huge (27″ x 39″) and shows the whole year at once.
2. It’s printed on both sides so you can hang it vertically or horizontally.
3. It flows. Unlike other calendars there are no gaps between months. They focus on showing you 52 weeks versus 12 months.
4. I know Jesse Phillips, who created it. He’s hustling on a dream right now, and I always try to support other hustlers.
5. It’s beautifully designed. Here’s a photo of it hanging in my office.
Ultimately, whether you get the Seize the Year calendar or a different one doesn’t change my day. But just make sure you get one! It’s the only way you’ll be able to really eliminate fake surprises that try to sneak up on you in the year ahead.
What’s a resource that’s been helpful to you?