Week 34 of FinishYear is done! September is here! (It’s not too late to join FinishYear with us! Here’s what we’re doing.)
For the last 8 months we’ve been sharing a quick summary of how we did that week on our Finish List.
Here’s my list of goals, and the summary of the progress I made:
1. Make the Quitter Conference awesome for people who attend.
This week I announced a special 7AM session we’re having on Saturday morning. And I announced that we’re having a fellow Quitter design the stage as a way to celebrate someone’s dream of being a set designer. The conference sold out, but you can watch it live on Friday night online. Sign up for the broadcast!
2. I am going to finish reading 12 non-fiction books this year. One per month.
Finished the book “18 minutes.” I’ve started a new one about the difference between an insight and an idea.
3. I am going to finish running the Nashville half marathon Saturday, April 28th in under 2 hours and 10 minutes.
Done! Good week. Crossed over half a million in “fuel” on my Nike fuelband. I’ll review the product in the months to come.
4. I am going to finish writing a new book in 2012.
This week I get the book back from the second round of edits with the editor!
5. I am going to finish a box of thank you cards this year as a sign of my gratefulness.
No cards. This surprises no one.
6. I am going to finish handwriting out the entire book of Proverbs in a moleskine notebook.
That’s how I did.
How was your week?
What on your Finish List went well? What on your Finish List needs more attention next week?