Week 32 of FinishYear is done! August is halfway done. (It’s not too late to join FinishYear with us! Here’s what we’re doing.)
For the last 8 months we’ve been sharing a quick summary of how we did that week on our Finish List.
Here’s my list of goals, and the summary of the progress I made:
1. Make the Quitter Conference awesome for people who attend.
The awesome was huge this week. I announced 4 amazing speakers who will be joining us at this year’s Quitter Conference for the first time. We’re almost sold out and I’m getting really excited about how fun this one is going to be! (If you want to join us on September 21-22, sign up today!)
2. I am going to finish reading 12 non-fiction books this year. One per month.
Almost done with the latest book I’m reading, which is called “18 minutes.”
3. I am going to finish running the Nashville half marathon Saturday, April 28th in under 2 hours and 10 minutes.
Done! Good week on this front. I went to the gym 3 times and ran 3 times.
4. I am going to finish writing a new book in 2012.
I turned in the rest of the book! That means I’ve turned in two rounds of edits and we’re closing in on a completed manuscript!
5. I am going to finish a box of thank you cards this year as a sign of my gratefulness.
No cards. This is not surprising.
6. I am going to finish handwriting out the entire book of Proverbs in a moleskine notebook.
That’s how I did.
How was your week?
What on your Finish List went well? What on your Finish List needs more attention next week?