Back in the swing of things! I was out the last two weekends on vacation and tried my best to say offline. Sorry for no FinishYear updates, but here we go!
Week 31 of FinishYear is done! July is sneaking to a close. (It’s not too late to join FinishYear with us! Here’s what we’re doing.)
For the last 8 months we’ve been sharing a quick summary of how we did that week on our Finish List.
Here’s my list of goals, and the summary of the progress I made:
1. Make the Quitter Conference awesome for people who attend.
In addition to creating a video about 10 reasons you shouldn’t come to the Quitter Conference I also worked with the team to get the final details ready for a big announcement tomorrow and this Wednesday. I am thrilled about what we’ve worked out for this conference. More details tomorrow! (If you want to join us on September 21-22, sign up today!)
2. I am going to finish reading 12 non-fiction books this year. One per month.
I’m on track for this one!
3. I am going to finish running the Nashville half marathon Saturday, April 28th in under 2 hours and 10 minutes.
Done! I ran three times this week and am debating whether I’ll run the Nashville half marathon next year.
4. I am going to finish writing a new book in 2012.
I turned 160 pages back to the editor last week. The plan this week is to go through a round of edits on chapters 6-8! Almost done with this one.
5. I am going to finish a box of thank you cards this year as a sign of my gratefulness.
No cards. This one continues to haunt me.
6. I am going to finish handwriting out the entire book of Proverbs in a moleskine notebook.
That’s how I did.
How was your week?
What on your Finish List went well? What on your Finish List needs more attention next week?