Spent the weekend home in Franklin, TN. Week 23 of FinishYear is over! (It’s not too late to join FinishYear with us! Here’s what we’re doing.)
On every Sunday in June, we’ve been sharing a quick summary of how we did that week on our Finish List.
Here’s my list of goals, and the summary of the progress I made:
1. Make the Quitter Conference awesome for people who attend.
This week I worked on brand new, never before seen content for the Quitter Conference. I’ve learned a lot about chasing a dream in the last year from the thousands of people I’ve interacted with on this journey. I can’t wait to share new content at this conference! (If you want to join us on September 21-22, sign up today!)
2. I am going to finish reading 12 non-fiction books this year. One per month.
Still reading The Art of Possibility, and I’m digging it.
3. I am going to finish running the Nashville half marathon Saturday, April 28th in under 2 hours and 10 minutes.
Done! I need to formalize my next goal. I was in LA this week so I was only able to hit the gym once with my workout partner. I did run and do pushups a few times this week though.
4. I am going to finish writing a new book in 2012.
I turned 88,000 words into the editor last Friday. The first part of this process is done. He’ll edit it and we’ll meet together to discuss the flow of the book. It’s an incredibly fascinating process and it blew me away the last time I did it. I’ll share more about it at the Quitter Conference this year.
5. I am going to finish a box of thank you cards this year as a sign of my gratefulness.
6. I am going to finish handwriting out the entire book of Proverbs in a moleskine notebook.
I’m in chapter 30!
That’s how I did.
How was your week?
What on your Finish List went well? What on your Finish List needs more attention next week?