Week 20 of FinishYear is over! (It’s not too late to join FinishYear with us! Here’s what we’re doing.)
On every Sunday in May, we’ve been sharing a quick summary of how we did that week on our Finish List.
Here’s my list of goals, and the summary of the progress I made:
1. Make the Quitter Conference awesome for people who attend.
This is the longest window of time we’ve had to plan a Quitter Conference and things are really starting to come together. We added three new sessions and I’ll be sharing from my new book too. There are new Saturday sessions I’ll be announcing soon and working on those this week definitely helped make the conference awesome for people who attend. (If you want to join us on September 21-22, sign up today!)
2. I am going to finish reading 12 non-fiction books this year. One per month.
I just finished my fourth book of the year, Imagine: How Creativity Works. It was awesome! I’ll be quoting from it for months to come. The next book I am reading is called “Sway: The Irresistible Pull of Irrational Behavior.”
3. I am going to finish running the Nashville half marathon Saturday, April 28th in under 2 hours and 10 minutes.
Done! I’m working on a new physical goal. I worked out 5 days this last week and feel good about this one.
4. I am going to finish writing a new book in 2012.
Working like a crazy person on this one right now. I just came up with the framework for the entire thing so the pieces are starting to come together.
5. I am going to finish a box of thank you cards this year as a sign of my gratefulness.
Zero cards. Bombing this one.
6. I am going to finish handwriting out the entire book of Proverbs in a moleskine notebook.
I’m in chapter 26!
That’s how I did.
How was your week?
What on your Finish List went well? What on your Finish List needs more attention next week?