Last February, the Quitter Conference sold out.
Today, we hit the same number of attendees.
And it’s no fun to tell people they are on the wait list. I spent 12 years grinding in cubicles trying to work on my dream. I wouldn’t want to hear that because I missed the first sign-up I had to wait another six months to meet hundreds of other dreamers that could encourage me along the way.
So we decided to double down and move to a new venue.
The space is bigger, awesomer and able to accommodate a lot more people.
But it’s going to sell out again.
1. Seryn is playing a free private concert Friday night for attendees.
2. People who attended the first two conferences are coming back for a third one. They’re bringing their husbands and wives and friends, so seats are filling up faster than the first two conferences did.
3. The material at the conference is new, not just a live version of the book.
4. It’s the best way to network with other dreamers.
5. Nashville is a great city to start an adventure in.
6. We’ve added surprise guest speakers that will be announced in the next few weeks.
7. Dave Ramsey doesn’t put his name on anything that isn’t amazing.
The last chance to get the low ticket price of $119 is July 23. Don’t miss your chance to join us on September 21-22. Sign up today.
We found a bigger venue, but this one is going to sell out too.