Week 16 of FinishYear is done and done! (It’s not too late to join FinishYear with us! Here’s what we’re doing.)
On every Sunday in April, we’ve been sharing a quick summary of how we did that week on our Finish List.
Here’s my list of goals, and the summary of the progress I made:
1. Make the Quitter Conference awesome for people who attend.
We announced this week that we’re holding the next Quitter Conference in Nashville on September 21-22! This goal is back on and you will not believe some of the surprises we’re rolling out for this conference. The last one sold out, if you’ve got a dream you want to jump start, make sure you sign up.
2. I am going to finish reading 12 non-fiction books this year. One per month.
I might do a longer review later, but if not, definitely check out, Imagine: How Creativity Works. It’s my fourth book and I am loving it.
3. I am going to finish running the Nashville half marathon Saturday, April 28th in under 2 hours and 10 minutes.
The half marathon is next Saturday! I ran this week and am feeling inspired by my little sister Molly. She just ran a full marathon in Madrid, Spain!
4. I am going to finish writing a new book in 2012.
Time to jump back on this one. I have a solid outline now and have some momentum.
5. I am going to finish a box of thank you cards this year as a sign of my gratefulness.
Zero cards. Having a hard time being consistent with this one.
6. I am going to finish handwriting out the entire book of Proverbs in a moleskine notebook.
Still going strong on this one.
That’s how I did.
How was your week?
What on your Finish List went well? What on your Finish List needs more attention next week?