I’m writing today from Panama City, Florida and the middle of Tropical Storm Debby. (That name is not even a little terrifying.)
Week 25 of FinishYear is over! (It’s not too late to join FinishYear with us! Here’s what we’re doing.)
On every Sunday in June, we’ve been sharing a quick summary of how we did that week on our Finish List.
Here’s my list of goals, and the summary of the progress I made:
1. Make the Quitter Conference awesome for people who attend.
This week I started work on what might be the coolest thing I’ve ever worked on. It’s an idea geared at helping Quitter Conference attendees. Can’t release details yet, but in July we’ll be announcing a wave of awesomeness for the conference. Stay tuned! (If you want to join us on September 21-22, sign up today!)
2. I am going to finish reading 12 non-fiction books this year. One per month.
Last week I finished reading “Ten Steps Ahead: What Separates Successful Business Visionaries from the Rest of Us.” It was brilliant and I recommend it!
3. I am going to finish running the Nashville half marathon Saturday, April 28th in under 2 hours and 10 minutes.
Done! Not a great week as far as working out goes. We’re at the beach right now and I didn’t work out much.
4. I am going to finish writing a new book in 2012.
The editor has the book right now. I’m gathering proof, finding research to back up the ideas I’m sharing in the book. This one is still on track.
5. I am going to finish a box of thank you cards this year as a sign of my gratefulness.
Zero cards. This one is about to get kicked to the curb.
6. I am going to finish handwriting out the entire book of Proverbs in a moleskine notebook.
Finished! I’m working on the book of Mark right now.
That’s how I did.
How was your week?
What on your Finish List went well? What on your Finish List needs more attention next week?