On July 30th, in Nashville, Tennessee we’re going to hold a special event called “Quitter Conference: Close the Gap Between Your Day Job & Your Dream Job.”
After talking with hundreds of people with big dreams who wanted to discover how to take big steps to them, we decided to put together a fun one day experience.
Who is it for?
Anyone who has ever felt called to do something extraordinary with their life. (Whether you’re at a day job you don’t love, unemployed, a stay at home mom or the CEO of a company.)
Why should you come? Well, I’ll teach you things like how to:
1. Figure out your unique dream.
2. Beat the 3 most common fears that destroy most dreams.
3. Find one word that completely changes your understanding of “failure.”
4. Work on your dream even in an impossibly busy week.
5. Discover how to build the 3 circles of support every dream needs to succeed.
6. Create 10 times the amount of new ideas in half the time.
7. Understand when it’s time to jump.
… and much, much more.
What is it?
A crash course in turning your dream from “what if” to “what is.” It’s everything I spent 12 years learning about closing the gap between a day job and a dream job condensed into one intensive day. In addition, we’ll be joined by special guest Ben Arment, of Dream Year.
When is it?
Saturday, July 30th from 9AM – 4PM.
I’ll be talking about the Quitter Conference in the weeks ahead and will certainly answer any questions you have. For now though, know that we’re planning to have an amazing day where your dream gets renewed, refreshed and equipped with real things you can do right away to take big steps in the right direction.
We’re going to keep it small and intimate so that there’s a lot of interaction between the attendees. It’s going to fill up fast, so please sign up today!